The Kentucky Home Care Association (KHCA)
is the unified voice
serving as the
principal resource and advocate
for the success of its members.
Our purposes are to:
1) Promote care at home as a vital component of the health care delivery system.
2) Provide a strong unified voice to speak in all matters of concern to providers of care at home in areas of reimbursement, regulation and legislation.
3) Provide a mechanism to strengthen administrative and clinical capabilities of providers of care at home.
4) Encourage the use of standards that will enhance the quality of care at home.
5) Provide a mechanism for communication, planning and education relevant to providers of care at home.
6) Foster research and development opportunities for the advancement of knowledge to improve the delivery of care in the home.
7) Promote a strong positive public image for the home care industry.